1) Jay-Z and Beyonce are the world’s most powerful couple. And we totally have to throw out or redefine the phrase, “Born with a silver spoon in your mouth.” Now that Blu Ivy drinks milk out of Jay’s gold Grammy.
2) Pharrell William’s needs a new, different hat. Something. Speaks really good French robot talk though.
3) Try dancing while you are at the Grammy’s, and you will get hosed on Twitter.
4) I like Lorde. You know you like Lorde. But apparently she is super emo and no one else was ever emo when they were 17. Oh yeah, and what you were doing when you were 17? I bet it wasn’t winning Grammy’s and more of popping zits and rewriting your AOL profile.
5) Metallica still rocks out super hard even with Chinese pianist Lang Lang.
6) Poor Kacey Musgraves had to follow up Kendrick and Imagine Dragons. Not a good idea. Is super hot. A very good idea.
7) Twitter is fantastic during awards shows.
– Paul McCartney and Ringo Star?
– What’s left of NSYNC?
– Queen Latifah and Madonna?
– Steven Tyler and Lady Steven Tyler?
9) Chrissy Teigen owns life and Twitter, always.
10) Just Timberlake wasn’t at the Grammy’s because he was at every commercial that took place during the Grammy’s.