What a great weekend to be a Hawkeye! Although the Hawks didn’t win the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament, they competed. And the football team did beat the Huskers on Saturday earning a very impressive 8th win on the season. The guys also talk Thanksgiving happenings, the Dallas Cowboys and Colts victories, the difference between the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit as well as upcoming Christmas plans. They then wrap things up with Nick taking credit for Auburn’s back to back miracle wins and discuss why Twitter is the best, and worst.
Adam didn’t watch much football on Sunday, but did sleep through the first half of the Cowboys game on Thursday and caught the crazy end to the Iron Bowl. Also, is your new Oh’s Knows resident College Football expert after going 9-2 predicting the outcome of the Iowa Hawkeye football season.
Nick was traveling most of the weekend, so he didn’t catch much football – but he was stress free due to this Fantasy Football team not being playoff bound. Also, is your new Oh’s Knows resident Goat after going 5-7 predicting the outcome of the Iowa Hawkeye football season. Yikes.
- LISTEN: Oh’s Knows #15 // Brother on Brother Crime (11-24-13) (ohsknows.wordpress.com)
- LISTEN: Oh’s Knows #14 // No Football Saturdays (11-17-13) (ohsknows.wordpress.com)
- Listen: Oh’s Knows #13 // Greatest Sports Weekend Ever (11-10-13) (ohsknows.wordpress.com)
- Listen: Oh’s Knows #12 // House, Road House (11-3-13) (ohsknows.wordpress.com)
- Oh’s Knows #11 // Passion Doesn’t Equal Wins 10-27-13 (ohsknows.wordpress.com)