- Floyd of Rosedale is BACK – The last time this game was actually competitive, the Oh’s Knows Bros were in diapers (maybe a little bit of an exaggeration). Either way, we are looking to have a great game here as the Hawks are 3-1 and the Gophers are 4-0. The game even made it to regional programming, airing on ABC’s 2:30 slot. Look for typical smash mouth, Big-10 football and the Hawks giving the ball to Weisman to up those nation leading numbers.
- BAMA vs OLE MISS – The Rebels have been embracing the up-tempo style of offense putting them in the top 25 for this matchup. It may be short lived, as Bama looks to continue their dominating run to the title game. Can anyone stop these guys?
- LSU vs. GEORGIA – All the hype in the SEC has been centered around A&M and Bama that people have been forgetting about the other powerhouses in this conference as the #6 Tigers travel to Athens (not Greece) to take on the Bulldogs. Zach Mettenberger is looking to make a name for himself against the team he initially signed with, while Aaron Murray continues to lead the Bulldogs through this formidable match-up. With the 2:30 slot as well, I will be putting good use to the two TVs in my room.
- WISCONSIN vs. OSU – There is just something about a great Big Ten game. Braxton should be back after a 2 game hiatus and the Buckeyes will be at full strength. That, combined with an amped up night crowd at the Shoe might be too much for these Badgers too handle.
Oh’s Knows’ The Steve Lattimer Game of the Weak:
THE TEMPLE OWLS (0-3) at THE IDAHO VANDALS (0-4) – Look. We don’t like ripping teams apart, people apart – these kids work hard. Just not as hard as Steve Lattimer. And I don’t care what you’re 3rd grade teacher told you, not everyone is a winner. These two teams aren’t winners, and they definitely don’t deserve a place at the table.
By now you must be familiar with Lattimer. A no non-sense, face painting, performance enhancing maniac who doesn’t stand for losing. You heard it here first, this matchup is one to stay away from.
If you are playing against Idaho, you are guaranteed to score at least 42 points a game, just like every other team they have faced this year. With solid losses against Wyoming (is that still a state?), as well as North Texas and Northern Illinois – you can’t lose to teams from the North like that, Idaho desperately needs a win.
What are you laughing at Temple? You heard that “guaranteed” to score 42 points and started looking ahead to the front row shellacking Teddy Bridgewater is going to put on you in a few weeks. It would be nice to go into that game with at least one win right? You barely even score 16 points a game let alone average 200 yards of offense – this is going to be brutal.
Please. Stay as far away from this game as possible. Shouldn’t be too hard since we have some glorious conference games that actually matter happening this weekend. But if that cutie from Idaho at the bar wants you to sit next to her and watch the Vandals take on the Owls, don’t even think about it. She’s from Idaho. Not Iowa. There is actually a difference.
Be careful out there this weekend, and always remember, “The NCAA will be testing on Saturday.”
- LSU vs. Georgia: How Zach Mettenberger Helped Aaron Murray Become a Better QB (bleacherreport.com)
- Mark Richt is giving LSU QB Zach Mettenberger’s mother the week off (kbtx.com)
- ++!@!WEEK-5!@!++College Football:: Temple Owls vs Idaho Vandals Live Stream online HD TV Unlimite Access to the Biggest College Football WEEK-4 Games of the Year in HQ (Includes Locker room Pre game & Post Game Interviews) (usfootballblog.wordpress.com)